Monday, June 29, 2009

Secondlife

Secondlife, I have never heard of it before, I am amazed at what it can offer.
I haven't had a chance to actually log in and play around with it, but by seeing some of the virtual campuses on YouTube it looks amazing.
I don't quite understand how everything works though, as in money and buying property, because I heard the currency can be converted into $USD as well.
At a glance it seems you can live your dreams, be the person you have always wanted to be in this fantasy land of Secondlife, but it isnt so much a second life if you have to pay for things, and i am assuming money can be generated from it as advertising space is sold on campuses for example.
When I get a chance I might sign up too look into it further, as I cannot quite get a grasp of it for some reason at this stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment